Sunday, January 29, 2012

savor cafe

I went to this place with my family because it was my mothers birthday. We like to do things backwards sometimes just to make it more fun, so we decided to have dessert first tonight. We got my mother a piece of birthday cake, it had a candle on top and the waiters all sang happy birthday as they brought it out. It was really fun to have a little taste of cake before the meal. Sometimes doing things in a different order makes things a lot more exciting. :)
For the main dish, we had a mini pizza called grandma's pizza with french fries. It was a personal pie, but we all shared it. It was excellent. My parents had toasted baguette with spinach dip which they said was really good. For dessert we had a different cake called tirimisu. It was presented beautifully on a plate with drizzles of syrup.
This is such a great restaurant with a great ambiance ( I love that there are windows surrounding the whole seating area, so that you could look out from wherever you sit and see cars and people walking on the street. that I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.

It is located on Nostrand Ave on the corner of  Ave P in response to your question, Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. I am not at all familiar with this place. Where is it located?
    Sounds like it was a nice place to celebrate your Mom's birthday.

    ReplyDelete